Annabelle's Lockdown Ch. 03

Author's note:

You should probably read the earlier chapters. This story kind of stands alone however. In short, Annabelle, aka 'Tink', her heart freshly broken by a cheating boyfriend, encounters a friend (Timmy) from her distant childhood who has turned to her for help. He's been abused in foster homes, fed breast forming hormones and seeks comfort and safety in Annabelle's presence, and her clothes, dressing up like he did so many years before, when she used to baby sit him. All this during a covid-19 pandemic lock down.

-----------------------------------------

I returned from my wardrobe with an armful of clothes and laid them out on the bed. It wasn't long before the freshly showered Timmy peeked around the corner from the guest bathroom, then entered. He held one hand over his pubic region, and the other across the front of his A cup breasts in an attempt at modesty.

I chuckled at this, especially given that just five minutes ago, he'd had some women's running shorts around his ankles, my hands on his johnson and he'd received a blowjob that he'd never forget.

He surveyed the clothing offerings. I'd kept it pretty simple and set out; some cotton low waist thongs in grey, black and blue, a couple of push up bras that were smaller sizings on me, a pair of denim shorts, a short A-line cream skirt and several plain women's tshirts in various colours.

I waited, on the bed, leaning against the bedhead, not offering advice nor making a decision for him. Whilst I'd prodded him in this direction, and pushed him to make a decision about his future, one way or another, this next step had to come from him.

He'd picked up several items, pulling and stretching, feeling and flexing. Any glance in my direction was met with my best poker face. Eventually he settled on the black thong, a black bra, the shorts and a deep blue tshirt, pulling them to the side and nodding at me.

"Decided, have we?" He nodded again.

"Like the fabrics, the colours or the idea?" He blushed but did not answer. I moved my gaze down to his now erect penis. He noticed my change of focus and his blush worsened.

Scrambling off the bed, I reached a hand out and grabbed his hard member. I gave it a squeeze for good measure, getting a whine from him, and started to pull him along with me, out of the bedroom.

"Good lord this thing has a mind of its own. You came buckets in my mouth not 10 mins ago," his face betrayed his thoughts, I could tell he was hoping for another, but he would not be so lucky now. Reaching the fridge, I activated the ice maker in the door and was rewarded with several blocks of ice in my hand. These were transferred from hand to hand till I could feel the cold seeping into my digits. He jumped when I then placed one hand on his member and another on his ball sack. The effect was instantaneous and he moaned with disappointment.

"There will be plenty of rewards later on for good behaviour," I said, taking him by the hand and leading him back to the clothes, which I grabbed and put on the floor next to my now kneeling body. I arranged the thong in my hands and held it for him, leg holes open so that he could step into it.

"Just like old times, when I used to babysit you, hey?"

He smiled, and stepped in. I pulled them up his toned, yet slim legs, stopping just before his crotch. "Last chance to back out." I offered.

"Stay and play." He shifted his stance, thrusting slightly towards me.

I completed the 'undie pull up' and then, assisted partially by him, fiddled with his balls, until they were pushed up into his body cavity. His penis was then tucked between his legs and back along the gusset of the thong. Whilst he wasn't displaying anything like a camel toe, at least he now didn't look like he was packing a penis.

I handed him the bra and guided him though the ins and outs of putting one on and how to adjust it for the best fit. It wasn't a perfect fit as his breasts were smaller than mine but it wasn't too bad as this was a smaller fitting than any of my other bras. I helped him into the skirt and let him take care of the shirt.

I beckoned him to follow me into the master bedroom. There I grabbed a hair brush and did a quick bit of work on his blonde mop. Some product assisted my handywork, and soon he looked a little less like a slim 18 year old guy in women's clothes, and more like an androgynous figure. With a little more effort, he'd be more than passable.

"I'd love to work on some makeup for you Timmy, but I need to get back to work, and we'll have plenty of time for that later."

"Makeup?" he asked.

"You didn't think the dress ups would just be clothes, did you?"

"You didn't use makeup on me back then."

"This is now. I thought you wanted to play?"

Not giving him time to respond, I pecked him on the end of his nose, asked him to fix some lunch, then turned to head back to my own clothes that I had taken off earlier.

Sometime much later in the late afternoon, I signed off from my co-workers and realised I was starving. I had scoffed down the chicken salad he had handed me earlier, and drunk quite a few glasses of water, but hadn't really done anything much other than work, work, go pee, and do more work. I'd seen Timmy throughout the day as he watched tv, read some old magazines from the coffee table and moved quietly around the apartment. Seeing him in my clothes was becoming less and less strange with every passing moment.

"You hungry?" he asked.

"I could eat a horse or two."

"I made some rice paper rolls earlier."

"God Timmy, you'll make an excellent wife some day with your thoughtfulness and cooking skills."

"I just.."

"Timmy, I'm stirring you ok?"

He fished two plates out of the fridge and poured two big glasses of water, handing me one of each.

I nodded to the sliding door out to the balcony, and we moved outdoors. The sun was sinking towards the horizon. A light sea breeze tickled at the ocean. A few seagulls played at the water's edge. The view was stunning and made all the more striking by the lack of people on the beach or the streets below. Lock down at least made for a quieter world.

The rolls were amazing, and he'd even put a little dipping dish of hoisin sauce on each plate. I thought of how lucky I was, that my Timmy had come back into my life in such a positive way. I mean, he could have been fucked up on meth and tried to kill me. But here he was, making me culinary delights.

"So, you want to put make up on me?"

He'd obviously been thinking more of the earlier conservation.

"Why not? I want the fun to continue. Its safe here though," I added, taking the final morsel of roll into my mouth. "I tell you what, if you ever don't want to do something or continue doing something, just say 'Verboten'."

"Verboten, the German word?"

"Do you remember my parents used to have it on the lolly jar?"

"Oh my God. Yeah. It didn't stop us raiding that jar occasionally though."

We both giggled at the memory.

"Deal?" I offered.

He nodded.

"Feel free to say it whenever you need to Timmy. I'll promise to stop immediately. No questions asked. No ramifications. I want you to feel safe." I waited a while. "Anyway, makeup won't be much of a deal."

He didn't react. No verboten was issued. I decided to press on with an idea.

"You coming out with me as my girlfriend might push your comfort zone however."

He looked like a deer in the headlights. Those amazing deep blue eyes had widened incredibly. I counted my breaths. 'Don't fuck this up.' I thought. He looked out to sea.

"Stop. Wait. Is that as your 'friend who is a girl' or as your 'girlfriend'?"

"Yes."

"Yes to which? What do you mean by 'yes'?" He was mentally knotted by this double meaning.

"You'll just have to wait and see my Timmy."

He looked out to sea again. His face gave away nothing. I got nothing negative from him. No 'verboten'. I took that as permission to continue. This was going to be a hell of a ride.

We had just finished washing up our plates a while later, when the phone rang. It was my department head. There had been a mental health issue up on one of the mine sites. A crisis team was already in action but I'd need to go up there first thing in the morning to provide back up to the HR personnel on site. I was told to pack a bag for at least three to four days and be out at the airport by 4.30 a.m. tomorrow. Despite the city wide lockdown, the mining industry was still working at full speed, considered an essential service, and flights to mine sites were still happening at pre-covid rates.

I felt a little uneasy leaving Timmy here with all my worldly possessions, as well as leaving him alone, but there was nothing I could do. I downloaded the travel pass that work had sent me which would get me through all the lockdown restrictions and on my way. After packing a bag, getting my laptop and work file ready, I turned my attention to giving him some things to do during our time apart.

I pulled out an old phone and set it up for him with wireless access and Kik so he had a way of contacting me. There was enough food to last for a while, so he didn't need to go out. I gave him an emergency credit card that I had stashed away. It only has a $1000 credit limit, so if he went crazy with it, I wouldn't be too much in debt. I then set him some work to do and some challenges to conquer.

I told him that I wanted him to clean the apartment. It was already pretty clean, but a vacuum, mop and bathroom tidy wouldn't hurt. I showed him how to use the washer and dryer and asked that everything in the hamper be taken care of and put away. He'd have to navigate his way through my large walk in wardrobe to put things away, but that might encourage him to play with some of my clothes in my absence. Just the first section on the right though. It was my everyday summer stuff. I then challenged him to spend some time in my shoes, to get used to walking in heels, by spending at least a day in something with a heel. I also wanted him to purchase some clothes. The aim was for him to buy four days' worth of 'around the apartment' clothing and one formal outfit. Finally, I wanted him to purchase some condoms. Partly this was to push his boundaries, partly because I was already picturing both him fucking me senseless one day and me plunging something into that sexy ass of his.

After watching an episode of Married at First Sight with him, I told him I needed to get some sleep. I grabbed another oversize night shirt for him, threw on my pyjamas from last night, and hit the sack. He stayed up watching tv.

I woke up prior to my alarm going off. It was pitch black and the world was silent. Timmy was spooning me from behind. He must have slept peacefully as I hadn't felt, or heard him, in the night. I'd expected he'd come into my bed but was a little pissed off on one level. This was my bed. Not our bed.

He had one arm under my neck, the other draped across my stomach and some serious 'panty covered morning wood' nestled in between my butt cheeks. I could feel lots of bare skin, a bra, but no night shirt. The sheet was down around our ankles, the warmth of the night enough to make it not cold sleeping without a cover on. He smelled faintly of sweat, but also of my lemon grass soap and coconut shampoo. For some reason the image of his butt cheek sprang to mind.

I had to get going soon. There would not be time for some serious shenanigans with him this morning. But there would be time for some quick play.

I ever so slightly rocked my butt against his hard on. I could feel the length of him move between my cheeks and his penis head pushing up against the base of my spine. I didn't hear any change in his breathing, nor his body, so I pressed a little harder into him and rocked some more. I pictured his butt cheek again. Then for some reason I pictured me pushing into his heiny. The change in image was almost as if my mind wanted these roles reversed.

I let slip a quiet moan, so quiet it was almost a whisper. I counted to 20 to settle myself down. I pressed a little harder still and felt the head of his cock pop up over the band of the thong he was wearing. I pushed a hand between my legs, wanting to get a finger on or inside of me, but anxious not to wake him. I just needed to get that hand arranged a bit better and I might be able to fap myself to heaven fairly quickly. I lifted my leg slightly and..

"Want a hand?"

The bastard was awake.

"Hmmm, I won't say 'no', but the clock is running. I've got to get going."

His hand moved from my stomach to my shorts. All the while I kept up a bit of a grind against him. He had started thrusting back, with small but controlled thrusts. He must have been getting some serious micro stimulation to the head of his penis, I could feel the way it was being rubbed one way, then back the other in cycles.

Every now and then his bra covered boobs would make contact with my upper back. The sensation sent tingles through my senses. I would have loved to have moved around, pushed him into the mattress and fucked him till he could fuck no more. But that level of sex would have to wait for another time.

He adjusted his fingers as his hand worked its way over my shaven muff. I moved my hand out of the area, so he had clear access, moving it under his arm and back behind him, grasping his hip, pulling him closer. His finger played with my clit for a few moments. Then he tried to sink right into me.

"Easy champ. I need a bit more attention before you penetrate," I grumbled through gritted teeth.

The finger went back to my clit and then started sliding between my lips.

"Keep going"

He increased the pressure of his grinding into my back slightly. Pre-cum had lubed the based of my spine nicely and he was getting some slip and slide action happening. His breathing had increased. My other hand went to a breast and I grabbed myself there, savouring the sensations as the wetness between my legs increased. His finger continued its playful motions, my breathing starting to give my desires away. I started getting wetter.

"Fuuuuck...That's better. Don't you dare stop."

He followed my command and kept up his grinding, rubbing and sliding. I moved my upper leg, raising it slightly, to give him better access.

"When I get back I want you, when I say so, to fuck me senseless."

His finger stopped for a second, then resumed. I don't think he was expecting some dirty talk. He groaned into my shoulder but kept grinding. If he was getting half the enjoyment out of this that I was, he was in seventh heaven.

"I want you to fuck me then cum on my tight abs."

He seemed to increase in speed again. His finger dug a little more into my flesh between my lips.

"I want your finger inside me soon."

He grunted something.

I gave him a count down. "10. I'm getting close."

"9."

He groaned again.

"Don't you dare cum! When I come back, I want you to fuck me doggystyle. I want you to fill me. I want your cum to drip out of my pussy and down my thighs. I want you to use me at will when the time comes."

I needed to take some breaths to control myself at this point. "I want you to come on me in other places as well. I want your fluids to pool in my belly button. I want you to coat my fleshy tits."

"If that's what you want," he panted, "I'll do it for... you."

He tried to say something but the words warped in his mouth. He sounded like he was being strangled. His urgency built.

I continued the count down. "8...7....6..."

He looked like he was about to explode.

"5...4..."

"Fuck it... Finger me NOW..."

He plunged a finger into me. At that very moment, he came in hot spurts all over my back. I felt each and every hot hit of cum. The smell of frangipani filled my nose. My body clamped on his fingers and convulsed uncontrollably. We were orgasming in sync. It was beautiful. My body shook and colours burst through my mind.

For a moment I felt like I was floating above the bed watching myself twitch and cramp. From my detached place, I saw leg muscles tense and release, tense and release. I saw myself bend involuntarily at the waist slightly as my abs contracted and crunched. I saw the orgasmic pain and release flow across my face and his. I saw him shudder at the hips, as he finished pumping against me, and had his now super sensitive head slide across a very slick dimple in my back.

The cacophony of the alarm brought me back to my body, and the reality of the here and now.

Reaching out, I silenced the evil sound, spun in the wetness of the bed and kissed him with every ounce of my being.

As I got out of the bed, I turned to look at him. His smile was amazing. He looked beautiful.

I reached over, stuck a finger into the mess that coated his stomach, brought it to my lips and licked the finger clean.

"You taste yummy, my Timmy." He blushed sweetly.

15 minutes later I was cum free, clean, dressed, and in the car, eating an apple as I drove out the driveway and on to the deserted roads.

----------

The mine site, three hours flight from Perth, was like a mini world of its own. The airstrip was two hours away from the site and we had to bus it from there to the main camp. There you would find accommodation for several hundred staff, several shops, two bars, barbecue areas, fitness gym, library and a pool.

My single room was off to a quieter side of the camp and I was looking forward to getting my bags there as quickly as I could so I could take advantage of the aircon. The outside temperature must have been well over 43 degrees centigrade (thats 110 degrees farenheit) and lugging my gear was no fun at all.

I had just about made it when I saw the door to my single room open. Out came a huge glass of water, being held by a 6 foot four inch monster of a man. He smiled at me and tipped the icy cold water over my head.

"Annabelle you goddess! When are you going to make an honest man out of me and marry me?" With that he wrapped me in a bear hug.

"You bastard Davo! Let go of me or I'll report you to Human Resources!"

"But you are HR my dear!" Laughing, he grabbed my bags and led me into the clean but small room. He placed them on the floor out of the way and patted the bed.

"Quick fuck before you have to get into some serious shit?"

He was incorrigible. "You are never going to change, are you?"

He made a strong man pose and kissed his bulging biceps, first left, then right. "You know you've wanted a bed wrestle with the Hulk. Now's your chance!"

"I've skipped over that chance before, and I'm passing on it again, roid-boy."

He laughed and grabbed a huge quad muscle and pulled. "This is all hard work, not steroids!"

We'd been acquaintances for a few years now and Davo was all bluster. Behind the machismo was a decent guy whose uncle happened to own 60% of the shares in the company. His own stake was rumoured to be worth over 40 million. He'd be quite a catch but he knew I would never 'fill my hole with some company pole'. He was also a bit of a safety for me. He'd got word around that I was off limits to anyone and everyone and that even a misspoke word would be answerable to him. For that I was eternally grateful as, despite the best efforts of every mining company to clean up their businesses, rapes of females at camps was not unheard of and sexual discrimination was rife in places like this. Even with his 'protection' I made sure I stayed awa from the real boozy types and was safely in bed at reasonable hours.

"There is a meeting in 30 mins at admin. Get yourself sorted and I'll see you later." I patted my heart as a sign of affection and blew him a kiss. With that he smiled, closed the door, and left me to the icy breeze from the AC.

----------

The next three days disappeared before I knew it. There had been an attempted suicide on site after one of the female haulage drivers had found out her boyfriend of 8 months, who also worked on site, was actually married to a model in Sydney. She'd tried to cut her wrists and had been found by her old primary school teacher who had quit teaching to become a fly-in-fly-out cleaner at the camp. The cleaner had had a mental breakdown and accidentally poured cleaner fluid into a water filter jug and poisoned two colleagues. Seriously, you couldn't make this stuff up if you tried. Dealing with it was like trying to untangle a fishing line birds nest. It was hard to work out where to start and no matter where you did start, one thing impacted on everything else.r"

http://yhhuang1966.blogspot.com/2008/06/appache-asp.html

http://yiff.ru/forum.yiff?fr=1375&tid=28

http://yingying-animemanga.blogspot.com/2009/04/rant-rant-rant.html

http://yingying-animemanga.blogspot.com/2010/07/vongola-rings-neworiginal-version.html

http://ykworkplace.blogspot.com/2005/06/

http://ylcentreco.blogspot.com/2011/04/good-earth-day.html

http://ymap.youth-time.org/index.php/youthmap-articles/item/265?start=315018

http://ymvdesigns.com/links.shtml

http://yoabolicionista.blogspot.com/2010/

http://yobi.livebays.net/05ji/oflog/1105194713.html

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

M.U.F.F. Pt. 04

I Fucked My Daughter's Best Friend